Happy Earth Day, friends! Celebrated annually on April 22, this special occasion is a time for folks all around the world to show their support for environmental protection.
If you’d like to join the cause, there are virtually limitless ways to participate. For example, you can plant a vegetable garden, take the Humane Society’s Meatless Monday pledge, organize a group litter pick-up, or volunteer with a local environmental organization. Or you can join Mooch, Earl, and the rest of the MUTTS gang and celebrate in one of their favorite ways:
1. Have a parade. (April 22, 2016) | Fetch
2. Give a gift. (April 22, 2003) | Fetch
3. Spread the wuv. (April 22, 2000) | Fetch
4. Dance to the music. (April 19, 2011) | Fetch
7. Be at one with nature. (April 25, 2008) | Fetch
8. Relax and enjoy the view. (April 21, 2013) | Fetch
Want to stay updated on all MUTTS news? Visit our homepage to sign up for our email list, and get the daily MUTTS strip delivered directly to your inbox!